Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wow.

Oh my god I had to pop in just to tell you how fucking good Neko Case was!!!

Wow!!

I got home and immediately wrote four pages about it, but I need to organise it a bit better so won't post it yet. But she was incredible. And I am completely in love with and/or want to be her backing singer, Kelly Hogan. She was absolutely gorgeous with a stunning voice. But brilliant musicians the lot of them, and Neko's voice did not disappoint. Everything I hoped it to be and then some.

Until I get sorted I give you this...




Unfortunately you don't get to see the rest of the band, but you get the idea. Yes it is a little bit country. But the good kind...

1 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Fantastic! I like a bit of country. And I go weak at the knees over slide guitar.

February 03, 2007 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home