Monday, February 26, 2007

Fun with google

Hahaha I just did the funniest thing. Well I think it's funny...

I'm going to try and learn Ta Douleur by Camille. I thought it might help to have a translation. I speak a bit of french but not quite enough. So I googled it and came up with this:

Your Pain by Camille
L? you it east d?d?br>Laisse me to replace you
I will take your pain

Gently without making noise
Like one r?ille rain
I will take your pain

It fights it d?t
But will not r?stera
I will block the elevator...
To sabotage the switch

But it is which this incrust?
This storm before?
Bitch of small sister salts?

I all will confiscate to him
Its fl?ettes and its whistle
I will give him the fess?..
To transfer R??

But it is which this h?ti?
Who bathes who ground
In water Ti? of your kidneys?

I will deprive it of dessert
He to make bite the poussi?
Of all those which do not have anything any more...
Of all those which are not any more hungry

Say me that fout science
With when this bridge between our paunches?
If you have l??' badly be afraid
You do not have l??e badly thinks!

What is this qu.elle wants this silly bitch
The butter or money of butter
What you sharp or which you die?

What it is necessary Cr? of happiness
Or that it changes godasses
Is necessary that it collapses under the flowers
Change color...
I will play the doctor

Say me that fout science
With when this bridge between our paunches?
If you have l??' badly be afraid
You do not have l??e badly sings!


Some bits of this crack me up. Especially "godasses". What a word! "Bitch of small sister salts"??? I also love the image of the "bridge between our paunches" - not sure if that's a bad translation or a clever lyric??

On another version it had a little bit of english at the start:

;">[I know you're suffering, but trust me, I'm gonna take away your pain.]

Which became:

[ I know you' Re suffering, goal trust me, I' m gonna take away your bread. ]

Nasty bitch. Not the bread. Anything but the bread.


I think doing my own translation may have clarified things a bit more... but far less entertaining!! :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Jac said...

haha I'm a big camille fan and did the same thing when I first bought her album... automatic translation. It's hee-larious!

But I study french, and even I couldn't make sense of some of those lines with my knowledge of structure etc and a french dictionary. I think she's just crazy. ie. writes crazy lyrics!

good luck learning it!!! You'll have to give us an mp3 sample or somn' eventually :)

February 26, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Aussie Rock Chick said...

Yeah she's pretty nutz!! I don't think I will be offering up an Mp3 of this one any time soon... sorry not that brave!!

Now what's this I hear about you misbehaving on the weekend???

February 26, 2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

HA!

February 27, 2007 12:26 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Not misbehavin', pashin'.

She didn't spill a single glass of red wine.

February 27, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

just learn the french version and don't worry about it

once i learned Rammstein lyrics (in english) i lost all respect for them

then i saw them live and gained some back

February 27, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh my, well doesn't that take the romance out of her beautiful music? Hilarious though, it really is.

February 27, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Jac said...

no, adam, misbehaving is quite fitting! :p

although I'm happy I didn't spill anything.

except for some random unidentifiable food that was spilt on my koala magnet.. what the?!

March 01, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

It'd be life changing dip.

March 02, 2007 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an atheist, so it's not a religious issue for me; it's just a common sense issue.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] Pastoral views of Illinois farmlands along the Wabash River are a unique part of this tasty experience. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Ocnwkftwy
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora charm[/url] Diqydxvyh [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet[/url] ewnprjsoo

December 26, 2012 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home